Serpentine Specialties

Forums

Forum Home > Milksnakes and Kingsnakes > Crazy Hondurans

Jorge Sierra

Anybody else seen these? They were advertised on Kingsnake a couple days ago and now the add is no longer current. However I did manage to save a link to their myspace page and it does have several pics there. I am not a member of myspace so it won't let me go further than this page without signing on. The ad claims that even one of these crazy hondos bred to a normal will produce an assortment of crazy patterns. I am very skeptical by nature and was woundering if anyone had more input. The pictures are really cool but this is the first I've heard of them.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=50435578&albumId=2833885

--

~Jorge

Sierrasnakes.com

January 16, 2010 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Douglas Mong
Site Owner

Those are from Guy Clark's "crazy" line. They are indeed genetically inherent, and that particular gene is very strong in it's genetic influence as opposed to most other aberrants that just pop up  randomly, or from weird incubation temps, etc..., but they are way too much money in my opinion.

I hope to produce my own genetic aberrant line next year as a matter of fact with some killer bizarre hypo Hondo's I have. I am very excited about this project!

~Doug

--

" a snake in the grass is a GOOD thing " 

January 16, 2010 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dell Despain

Doug how are your aberrants looking now? Any photos of them of late? Never mind I just checked them out in your photo Gallery, they're looking awesome.

Here is my main man Mr. Aberrant. I need to update his photo he's much bigger now.

January 26, 2010 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dell Despain

And here is the aberrant you hooked me up w/ a few years ago. I also need to update her photo too. She is  such strong feeder, she is a growing beast.  -Dell

January 26, 2010 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Douglas Mong
Site Owner

Awesome Dellster!..............I have my female aberrant over at a friends house growing up, because she will ONLY eat live that I cannot supply, so in that respect, I am quite jealous!..LOL!

She "would" have went this year, but will have to wait untill next year unfortunately.....:(

Glad to hear yours are doing real well buddy!

~Doug

--

January 26, 2010 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorge Sierra

I forgot I even started this thread a year and a half ago! Wow time flies when your having fun. I ended up getting a pair of those Crazy Beats, You guys are right, they were expensive. I had to settle for the cheapest pair he had, lol. Theyaren't totally aberrant but they have the bloodline in them so I expect cool babies from them. The male is not as much of a pig as the female so I may not get any eggs untill next year. Though I'm sure the female is large enough. these pics are a little old but they show off the aberrancy.

Male                                                                                                                                                                 [IMG]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/gittarfin/Milk%20Snakes/Hondurans/P1040233.jpg[/IMG]

Female                                                                                                                                                   [IMG]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/gittarfin/Milk%20Snakes/Hondurans/P1050314.jpg[/IMG]

--

~Jorge

Sierrasnakes.com

July 2, 2011 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorge Sierra

Oops! Don't know what I did wrong but the links work I think?

--

~Jorge

Sierrasnakes.com

July 2, 2011 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Douglas Mong
Site Owner

Jorge Sierra at July 2, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Oops! Don't know what I did wrong but the links work I think?

Very nice looking Hondos Jorge!. Yeah, the link worked fine for me.

Good luck with them next year. Mine didn't do diddly this season. I was pretty disappointed. Hope something happens next year with them anyway.

~Doug

--

July 27, 2011 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.